Frequently Asked Questions

When should we replace our rope?

We will do our own residual breaking test on your retired rope.
The test helps you to estimate the time to replace your rope.

What division is in charge of export business?

For inquiries please call us
Export Division in Tokyo Branch Office
Hiroshi Itami
Telephone No: +81-3-3663-6611
Fax No: +81-3-3663-6610
E-mail address: itami.hiroshi@tokyorope.jp

What kinds of Certificate can your rope attached with?

Our rope can be delivered with the third party certificate of Lloyd's, ABS, NV, CR, and NK and Mill's Certificate. Also OCIMF Hawser Standard Certificate from Lloyd’s is also available.